This upcoming CLE on Cutting Edge Issues in Criminal Law for Northern Massachusetts Practitioners will be held at the Massachusetts School of Law, Andover, on June 16, 2016 from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Come and learn about the new developments in Criminal Law, including:
- Representing Witnesses with 5th Amendment Claims
- Practice Tips for Attorney Conducted Voir Dire
- The New Landscape for Trying Identification Cases
- Important Case Law Review
Attendees will earn 6 substantive credits. Costs for the day are:
- $175.40 - MCLE Sponsor Member
- $146.25 - New Lawyer
- $146.25 - Pending Admittee
- $146.25 - Law Student
- $195.00 - All Others
This event is chaired and organized by your local CPCS office. For more information on this event, and to find out how to order printed materials, visit the MCLE web site.