Dedicated to advancing the legal profession in the Merrimack Valley
About the LBA
The Lawrence Bar Association is an active organization of lawyers who live and work in the Massachusetts communities of Lawrence, Andover, North Andover, and Methuen. Since 1905, the Lawrence Bar Association has worked to educate and assist its lawyer members with networking, awards, and recognition of exemplary commitment to the law, and to honor community leaders and students who make their own significant contribution to our communities.
- Join us at Salvatore's in Andover on Thursday, October 5 from 5:30 to 6:30 for a CLE on the upcoming Supreme Court term.
- The Lawrence Boys & Girls Club Annual Walkathon is October 15, 2017.
- Save the date for the LBA Fall Dinner, now scheduled for October 26, 2017.
- Application for the 2017 LBA Law Student Scholarships now available here.
- See upcoming events or catch up on the latest LBA news! Events >
Our members span a broad range of practice areas and experience. In addition to our regular events, we provide a lawyer mentor program, and financial assistance program lend assistance and support to our members.
The LBA hosts events for its members and the community including continuing legal education, dinners, and networking events which provides different ways to connect and engage throughout the year.