The Committee for Public Counsel Services will be sponsoring a one-day series of CLEs on Cutting Edge Issues in Criminal Law. The day-long event will take place on June 18 at the Massachusetts School of Law, 500 Federal Street in Andover.
The CLE topics will include:
- Important changes in case law
- Electronic Evidence: getting it, getting it in, keeping it out
- New DV Legislation: its purpose/scope/application/bail/58A considerations
- Attorney Conducted Voir Dire
- Judge's Lobby: Tips for Essex Superior Practitioners / Judge's Take on New Attorney Conducted Voir Dire
More information, including how to register will be coming soon!